Today was our first real Sunday for our new ward, and it was busy one! Lots of new callings, great things are happening for our all of us as we embark on this new journey.
Some awesome things were taught in sacrament meeting today:
- Take advantage of institute; we will better understand doctrine.
- We should be happy to be a child of God.
- Working hard is required in the kingdom of God.
- Through the small things, Heavenly Father reveals to us our potential.
Activities for this week include:
- Family Home Evening: Monday, June 18 at 7 pm at the Red Mountain Institute Building. Speed Dating and food, be there!
- Summer Institute classes, both nights classes begin at 7:15 until 8:45
Tuesday night: Parables of Jesus
Wednesday night: Teachings of the Living Prophets
- Wednesday, June 20 is a Milk & Cookies night for Relief Society sisters at the Reeves' home at 7 pm.
- YSA Fireside Sunday, June 24th at 7 pm, under the direction of our Stake Presidency.
- Don't forget that on the 3rd week of every month we will have some sort of service activity.
- Ward Activity, Saturday, July 14th, mark your calendars.
Have a good week and see you at our activities!